Altru Announces Holiday Hours in Observance of the Fourth of July Holiday
Grand Forks, N.D. - Altru will adjust hours and close clinics, outpatient and retail services during the upcoming Fourth of July holiday weekend as follows:
• The Express Clinic at Altru Professional Center located at 4440 S. Washington St. will be open through the 4th of July holiday weekend with regular business hours:
o 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Monday – Friday
o 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. | Saturday & Sunday
• Express Video Visits will be open through the Fourth of July holiday weekend with regular business hours. o Express Video Visits are available every day 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Truyu at Choice will be closed Saturday, July 3 – Monday, July 5.
• The pharmacy located in Altru Family Medicine Residency will be closed Monday, July 5.
• All other Altru Retail Pharmacy locations will be open from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Monday, July 5.
• All other clinics, support departments and non-patient care areas not required to provide patient care support 24/7 will be closed Monday, July 5.
K. William Boyer is the Managing Editor of the Devils Lake News Journal. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (701) 662-2127.
Be sure to follow Devils Lake Journal on our twitter page, @devilslakenews, and like us on Facebook!