The steady stream of meth-related cases through Ramsey County District Court continued this week.

Several suspects from around the region appeared in Ramsey County District Court Thursday to answer for various charges related to dealing meth.

Errion Fischer

Fischer was arrested on Dec. 4, 2016 on charges that he ran a drug house, out of which he sold large amounts of meth and marijuana.

Police allegedly discovered 14 grams of methamphetamine at the house, as well as four bags of meth containing one gram each.

Also found was 10 grams of marijuana and a gram of hash. Fischer has been accused of running a drug selling business for an undetermined amount of time, though he pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Fischer’s next hearing is set for Feb. 3.

Antoinette Liggett

Liggett appeared in court Thursday to face charges that she sold a half-gram of meth and an ounce of marijuana to a criminal informant last April.

It was revealed during the hearing that the informant was Liggett’s adult daughter, who Liggett claimed introduced her to meth prior to her arrest.

She was also found guilty of felony child neglect earlier this year when it was discovered that she left her minor children at home in deplorable conditions without sufficient food or heat.

Liggett was sentenced to 120 days at the Re-entry Center on the child neglect charge. The drug arrest happened before the child neglect arrest.

Defense attorney Joseph Vetsch said that Liggett has taken “significant steps” to regain custody of her children, who are currently in foster care. She claimed that she was not offered drug treatment during her time in custody.

Liggett also reported that she has been employed for the better part of a year. She pleaded guilty to the drug charges.

Judge Donovan Foughty issued a suspended sentence, meaning that Liggett will avoid jail time on the charges.

Misty Dawn Yali

Yali was arrested Dec. 2 of last year after allegedly selling a gram of heroin and a half-gram of meth to a criminal informant. The street value of the drugs is estimated to be $400.

The maximum penalty on both charges is 20 years in prison and a $20,000 fine. Yali pleaded not guilty on both counts, and another hearing has been set for next month.