|
|
|
|
Devils Lake Journal - Devils Lake, ND
  • Residential fire damages garage in Devils Lake

  • The Devils Lake Fire Department responded Sunday afternoon to a fire at 302 15th Ave. SE.
    • email print
      Comment
  • The Devils Lake Fire Department responded Sunday afternoon to a fire at 302 15th Ave. SE.
    The fire started in the garage of the home with a malfunctioning heating mat for dogs most likely being the cause of the blaze.
    One individual was taken by ambulance to the hospital for minor smoke inhalation.
    The garage sustained considerable damage from the fire and smoke, but none of the pets were harmed.

        calendar