Homecoming hits Leeds School quickly this year with activities beginning the second week of school.
The seniors nominated Danielle Redetzke for queen and Colton Gillespie for king. The juniors nominated Meghan Jorgenson and Brady Stoll. The sophomores picked McKenzie Silliman and Seth Bisbee while freshmen selected Becca Eberle and Joe Strand.
The eighth grade candidates are Chelsi Olson and Josh Blegen.
First graders Chace Rolle and Lauren Westphal will be the crown bearers for coronation.
Plans are under way for the homecoming festivities, most of which will be held the week of August 27. Businesses and community members are encouraged to participate in the festivities. The Annual Homecoming Parade will be held on Friday, Aug. 31, starting at 1:30 p.m., with coronation in the gym following the parade. The parade will organize in front of the school.
Spirit Week Activities
• Dress-up Days
• Flag Football Game (Volleyball Team v. Football Team) (Wednesday 29th 2:00 @ FB Field)
• Exhibition Volleyball (Football Team v. Volleyball Team) (Wednesday 29th 2:45 Gym) and 1st Round of Tug-o-War
• Parade (Friday, 1:30)
• Pep Rally (Friday after Parade)
• Clash of the Classes
• Volleyball v. Harvey-Wells Co. (Monday, August 27th) at Maddock
• Football v. Kenmare Honkers (Friday, August 31st)
• Dance (Friday, August 31 – 9:00 to 12:00) (at Leeds Gym)