- Posted Aug. 30, 2012 midnight
- The 3rd Annual “Capturing the Moments” 5K Walk/Run was held Aug. 25 in Devils Lake to raise awareness of Alzheimer's disease and to show support for Heartland Care Center's Memory Care Unit.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Wetlands, roads occupy Ramsey County
- Record rain leading to flooding in North Dakota
- Heavy rainfall sets records across ND
- Gas prices headed for record in ND
- Park Board sets fees
- 2013 Chautauqua continues with Bird Talk, Bird Walk both with ...
- Diamond Dirt: At a loss of words
- Murder at Spirit Lake
- LRSC a Gold Fit-Friendly worksite
- Dalrymple to sign tougher ND DUI laws today
- President Obama signs ND Emergency Declaration
- Read more top stories