- Youth Cooking Camp
- Posted June 25, 2012 midnight
- The Spirit Lake Tribe Food Distribution Program hosted a youth cooking camp recently, with a closing ceremony at Candeska Cikana Community College with the children sharing some of their projects and knowledge they learned that week. Motivational speaker Robin Kleese was on hand and participated in a community walk. After that the kids served a meal that they prepared. The camp was funded with a USDA Food & Nutrition Services grant from the Mountain Plains Region Nutrition Advisory Committee.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Wetlands, roads occupy Ramsey County
- Record rain leading to flooding in North Dakota
- Heavy rainfall sets records across ND
- Gas prices headed for record in ND
- Park Board sets fees
- 2013 Chautauqua continues with Bird Talk, Bird Walk both with ...
- Diamond Dirt: At a loss of words
- Murder at Spirit Lake
- LRSC a Gold Fit-Friendly worksite
- Dalrymple to sign tougher ND DUI laws today
- President Obama signs ND Emergency Declaration
- Read more top stories