- Devils Lake features Tuesday night concerts in the park
- Posted June 20, 2012 midnight
- Every Tuesday night during the summer there will be concerts in Roosevelt Park in the Galleger Elks Bnd Shell. The concert Tuesday, June 19 featured the Silver Strings providing a mixture if classical, Scandinavian, old time music and contemporary easy listening tunes. If the weather gets bad, the KC Hall is the alternate site for the concerts.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Record rain leading to flooding in North Dakota
- Heavy rainfall sets records across ND
- Gas prices headed for record in ND
- Park Board sets fees
- 2013 Chautauqua continues with Bird Talk, Bird Walk both with ...
- Diamond Dirt: At a loss of words
- Murder at Spirit Lake
- LRSC a Gold Fit-Friendly worksite
- Dalrymple to sign tougher ND DUI laws today
- President Obama signs ND Emergency Declaration
- Diamond Dirt: Roger Maris going into Missouri Sports HOF
- Read more top stories